Call Description: “Small Gifts” is a statewide juried art exhibit, organized by 620 Art Gallery, Round Rock. 620 Art Gallery is a privately owned gallery promoting fine art and creativity in the Round Rock community.
620 Art Gallery will retain a 20% commission on any artworks sold during the course of the show.
Who’s Eligible: Open to any 16 years or older Texas resident.
Artists’ work will be selected through a jury process, with jurors viewing 1-5 jpeg images submitted by each artist. Selected artists may hang up to ten small works of the same style and quality as shown through their jpeg submissions. We are looking for a cohesive body of work from each artist.
Description for Entries:
- Artwork itself must not exceed ten inches in any direction, and no more than 11" including the frame.
- Artwork in any media, including ceramics and small sculpture, may be entered.
- For this show, we will accept high quality prints in addition to your originals.
- Work done on cradled canvas or board does not need to be framed.
- All work on paper must be framed.
- Work must have a hanging wire on the back secured with “D rings”
- All artwork must be for sale. A price range of $20-$200 is recommended.
How to apply:
- Payment must be made through our website ($15 for 1-5 jpegs)
- After making payment, Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your jpegs and information for each artwork shown: artist name, title, size, media
- Label jpegs as follows: LastName_FirstName_Title.jpeg
Entry Fees: $15 for review of 1-5 jpeg entries
- Sat. Nov. 7, 2020: Entries are due
- Sat. Nov. 14, 2020: Selected Artists Announced
- Sat. Nov. 21, 2020: Entries are due to gallery (Drop off 12-2pm)
- Mon. Nov. 23, 2020: “Small Gifts” Exhibit Opens
- Fri. Dec. 4, 2020: Artist Reception
- Sat. Jan. 2, 2020: Exhibit Ends
- Sun. Jan. 3, 2020: Artwork pick up at 620 Art Gallery (9am-2pm)