- Saturday, May 15
- 1 hour lunch break (lunch is not provided)
- Workshop is limited to 10 participants
- Use your own supplies or provided by 620 Art (+$25)
In this workshop, you will learn how to create a plein air painting from the initial sketch to the final details. You will learn about plein air supplies and equipment, view and discuss plein air paintings, watch as the instructor demonstrates the process and receive one-on-one instruction as you paint outdoors in a scenic environment.
- Meet & greet at the gallery at 9am (please arrive on time)
- Discussion on supplies, process, etc.
- Instructor demonstration on location
- 12pm-1pm lunch break
- Student painting on location