620 Art Gallery invites Texas Artists to submit art for “Parallel Realities”, a juried exhibition of artwork created through printmaking processes. This show is a partnership with Print Austin which holds an annual printmaking festival at this time.
Show Location: 620 Art Gallery, Round Rock, TX
Call Description: “Parallel Realities” is a statewide juried art exhibit, organized by 620 Art Gallery, Round Rock. 620 Art Gallery is a privately owned gallery promoting fine art and creativity in the Round Rock community.
620 Art Gallery will retain a 30% commission on any artworks sold during the course of the show.
Who’s Eligible: Open to any 16 years or older Texas resident.
Description for Entries: Original artwork done through any of the following hand pulled printmaking processes: relief (woodcut, linocut), intaglio (etching, aquatint, drypoint, mezzotint), planography (lithograph, monotype), or silkscreen. Maximum size: 28” wide when framed.
- Only original artwork will be considered.
- Artwork of any subject matter or theme may be entered.
- All accepted artwork must be framed and have a wire hanger attached to the back.
How to apply:
- Payment must be made through our website ($10 per jpeg-up to three jpegs)
- After making payment, Email (email@example.com) your jpegs as attachments labeled: (LastName_FirstName_Title.jpeg).
- Within the email, also include the following information for each artwork shown: (artist name, title, size, media).
Entry Fees: $10 per jpeg. entry, for up to three entries
- Dec. 19, 2020: Entries are due
- Dec. 26, 2020: Selected Artists Announced
- Jan. 2, 2021: Entries are due to gallery (Drop off 12-2pm)
- Jan. 4, 2021: “Parallel Realities” Exhibit Opens
- Jan. 8, 2021: Artist Reception & Awards Ceremony
- Feb. 12, 2021: Exhibit Ends
- Feb. 13, 2021: Artwork pick up at 620 Art Gallery (9am-12pm)